How do I sign up?
Pick your date on the calendar and get approved as a KCSD Level 2 Volunteer.
Calendar: Go to the Watch D.0.G.S. Calendar and pick your date.
KCSD Volunteer: Apply for KCSD Level 2 Volunteer Status by doing the following:
- Have your payment method ready.
- Go to Volunteers Applications page on the KCSD website.
- Under “Services” tab, select “volunteer applications.”
- Click the “Level 2” button which directs you to BIB.com.
- Click the “Volunteer Now” button and follow the prompts.
- Approximately 5 business days after you receive confirmation that your application is submitted, you may contact Tyke Redfearn or Mrs. Beth White to obtain your status.
If you are a KCSD employee or if you have a concealed weapons permit (CWP), an active duty military ID, or law enforcement ID, you may apply as a Level 2 volunteer using the Level 1 application form. Click the “Level 1” button to access the application form. Make sure that you check the box on the application form for “Level 2” status.
If you think that your status is current, but you want to verify, you may contact Tyke Redfearn or Mrs. Beth White to obtain your status.